sábado, março 4

No Jardim Zoológico com os Mew



O david bernardo escreve, numa colaboração especial com a Rádio Pirata:
In the hands of a less pop-minded band, these tunes would probably be mostly innocuous, but when Jonas Bjerre's angelic voice breaks from the intricate guitar lines, you're left with glorious pop music. And I mean glorious. Often complex and catchy, the melodies are frequently mimicked note for note by another instrument, be it guitar, piano, or xylophone. "Zookeeper's Boy" (just imagine the "concept" possibilities of that title) is the height of cheesy synths backing a melody that's either wordless or repeats the phrase "Are you my lady?" I can't tell. But I can tell that I remember its melody exactly.

2 Comentários:

At 23:38, Anonymous Anónimo escreveu...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 09:35, Anonymous Anónimo escreveu...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home